GSX Steam Gas-fired Boilers
The GSX gas-fired residential boilers are designed to provide dependable, efficient heat. The GSX are available in 7 sizes ranging from 88 to 288 MBH with efficiencies of up to over 82% AFUE.
Sized for Efficiency
You'll appreciate the flexibility offered by the GSX boilers. Seven different sizes, each with ignition options make it a cinch to size every system for maximum efficiency.
Cast iron construction offers superior durability and longer life. Each GSX boiler is full-fired at the factory prior to shipment and is backed by a 10 year limited warranty (see warranty statement for complete details).
- Cast iron section block assembled and tested
- Factory assembled base including 24 volt combination dual gas valve control, gas burners and manifold, standing or intermittent pilot
- Insulated metal jacket
- Pilot burner with thermocouple
- Boiler drain valve
- Integral draft hood
- HYDROLEVEL CG-450 low water cutoff
- PA404A pressure limit control
- Water gauge glass
- Steam pressure gauge
- Safety valve 15 psi
- Automatic vent damper with wiring harness
- Spark ignition
- Secondary probe LWCO tap
- Secondary pressure control tap