RTS Water Power-burner Boilers, fired with Oil, Gas or Both
Westcast RTS cast iron boilers are ideal in commercial applications for water heating systems.
The market leader in large commercial cast iron boilers, RTS series boilers are available
in fifteen sizes from 900 to 4,270 MBH with high efficiencies.
Series RTS Water Boiler Features
Improve your boiler efficiency while cutting your outside air louver size by 70 to 80% while maintaining an ideal boiler room environment
- Rugged cast iron heat exchanger sections with integral flue collector
- High temperature flexible graphite port connectors provide the installation ease of a gasket and long life of a push nipple
- Graphite port connectors and ceramic fiber flue gas rope seals reduce assembly time and require no special assembly tools
- Short, individual draw rods simplify assembly and reduce stress
- Front and rear observation ports to visually inspect the flame and combustion chamber
- Easy-to-remove, front access covers and side mounted cover plates for quick and easy boiler cleaning
- Side mounted tankless coil domestic water heaters (when provided) for easy inspection and/or replacement
- Cast iron smoke hood with integral fail-safe breeching damper that is easily adjusted and locked into position
- Knocked down for field assembly. Factory packaged available.
- Choice of Beckett, Carlin, Powerflame and Webster power burners with a wide array of available controls.
- Cast iron wet-base sections rated for 80 psi (water)
- ASME safety relief valve
- Manual reset, Hi-Limit control (Boiler Burner units only)
- Operating control (Boiler Burner units only)
- Burner mounting plate with insulation block
- Insulated metal jacket, steel floor rails and flue brush
- Tankless coil domestic water heaters
- CSD-1 or FM approved fuel trains
- Inspection tappings, return yoke and barometric damper
- Low Nox available